- depression/ post partum depression
- oppositional defiance/ conduct disorders
- anger management/Self control
- relationship issues
- grief and loss
- parenting issues
- school/work performance issues
Client: Accepting New Clients-ages 5 and older
This practice does not discriminate on basis of race, age, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Cognitive behavioral-change the way someone thinks and you can change their behavior
- motivational interviewing-raise the importance of what someone wants to change, identify positive consequences of change, and people will change
- solution focused-find out what someone’s ideal life is and identify ways to achieve it-focus on the solution and not so much the problem
- Play therapy-play is the language through which children can learn and change
- Family/marital therapy-focus on interactions/communication/patterns between couples, families
- Expressive therapy-learning about ourselves and healing through the art of creating something
- Narrative therapy-we are the narrators in our lives-we can change our stories to reflect a better life
- Skill building/Coaching-teaching new skills to use outside of the therapeutic office setting
- United Behavioral Health
- Out of Network
- Sliding scale fee
- BHS-Behavioral Health Systems
- Anthem/ Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Passport -Medicaid
- Wellcare- Medicaid
- Coventry Cares-Medicaid
- Humana Caresource-Medicaid
*In Network-I have a contract and agreed upon rate with your insurance company. I bill your insurance. You will pay your co-pay and/or deductible depending on your insurance.
*Out of Network-I am not currently contracted with your insurance company, but you may still access my services at a different rate depending on your plan. Some insurance companies will still only require you to pay your co-pay and/or deductible and I will bill your insurance for the remaining balance. Please check with your specific plan.
*Sliding scale fee-I charge a rate based on your income-services are charged by the hour, based on a 50 minute hour
****If you are concerned about paying for services, please contact me to discuss further. I believe everyone should have access to mental health services and I will work with you as much as possible concerning payment of services.